We supply official New Zealand death certificates at an affordable price with free postal delivery. All certificates are fully legal suitable for passport, visa, pension and welfare benefit applications.
- Deaths registered from 1998: Certificates usually sent within one working day from Wellington Registry.
- Deaths registered before 1998: Certificates usually sent within 1-8 working days from Wellington Registry.
- We highly recommend trackable NZ CourierPost or DHL delivery.
- Courier transit times: New Zealand 1 day – to Australia 2 days – to Rest of World 3-5 days.
- Courier Fees: to New Zealand AU$10 – to Australia AU$25 – Rest of World AU$50.
- Free postal delivery to Australia usually takes 2-7 days but allow 21 days before contacting us if it has not arrived.
Certificates for all births, deaths and marriages registered before 1998 have to undergo a digitisation process. So it can take up to 8 working days to process, print and dispatch these certificates from Wellington. If you then order the same certificate in the future it should be sent within one working day.
The NZ Registry processes each certificate request by order of receipt. There is no priority system so we are unable to arrange an urgent delivery. We also are unable to email certificates.
We accept Paypal and Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards.
Cancellation / Refunds
- Once an order has been processed by us with the NZ Registry, we are then unable accept cancellation of your order.
- If a search by the NZ Registry gives a “no result” then we will refund you 50% of the certificate fee paid.
Extra Certificate Services
- We can arrange for your certificate to be authenticated or Apostille certified for use overseas. Contact us.
- We can provide post-adoption birth certificates.